- Temple Tree Holdings Pte Ltd and the Hacienda Project (“Hacienda Bali”) may collect information from its website users for a number of reasons, in principle to conduct business in a more efficient and complete way for its client businesses.
- Information may be collect from you when you register for or use or make a booking. At this time and in the course of completing booking, we make conduct verification of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources.
- We may conduct statistical analysis of the users, the frequency of use, profile of users and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To comply with any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of the Conditions of Access and/or Terms of Business.
- As a general rule, we do not disclose specific information about you or any of our users to any third parties. However, in the event that you register your interest via a third party agent, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties in the interests of achieving the goal implied.
- Temple Tree Holdings Pte Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access. To ensure compliance with this data protection all information gathered and stored in Temple Tree Holdings systems may only be accessed by authorized staff.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not liable for Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Consequential, Special, Puntaitve, Exemplary, or any other Damages arising out of your use or inability to use this site regardless of from this site.
USE OF THIS SITE
- We grant you a non-exclusive, personal, and revocable right to access the Site.
- You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any of your password(s), and for the acts and omissions of any third party that accesses the Site through use of your password, as if such acts and omissions were your own.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
CHANGES OF TERMS
- You shall use the Site for lawful purposes only.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, publicly distribute, publicly display, reproduce, publicly perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever (including, without limitation, print and electronic formats) any of the Site content, without our prior written authorization. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any works or material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any works or material are not so protected rests entirely with you.
- For all works or material submitted by you to the Site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted, us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully-paid up license to use, reproduce, create derivative works, publicly distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, assume any sound recording rights or moral rights of attribution or integrity, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print and electronic form, media and technology) for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such works or materials.
- Any access and use of the Site for automated access, screen or data scraping, data acquisition and consolidation, automated offers;
- using the Site in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including, without limitation, the Site itself);
- using the Site for unauthorized relays through any third party systems;
- attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet;
- using the Site to engage in unsolicited commercial email, or to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s);
- using the Site to engage in flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effectively impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other denial of service attacks; furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including, without limitation, providing fraudulent payment information; actively engaging in or authorizing making the Site or any portion available as part of a “co-branded” or “private label” web site, web service, or Internet access service, or as part of a “channel” through a software or Internet service, or similar arrangements or relationships that offer or provide access to the Site from or through other web sites, web services, or Internet access services.
- All trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You gain no rights of any nature whatsoever in our trademarks, service marks or trade names through your use of the Site.
NO ENDORSEMENT OF SITE CONTENT
- We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on or off the Site by anyone other than one of our authorized employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. It is the responsibility of you to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site or through a Site user. Advice of a professional may be necessary for you regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and supersedes all earlier and simultaneous agreements regarding the subject matter.
- All claims regarding this Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Singapore, applicable to contracts wholly made and performed in such jurisdiction, except for any choice or conflict of Law principles, and must be litigated in Singapore.
- Our failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement is not a waiver of any of our rights under this Agreement.
- All of our remedies under this Agreement, at Law or in equity, are cumulative and nonexclusive.
- If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion must be construed as nearly as possible to reflect our original intent, the remaining portions remain in full force and effect, and the unenforceable portion remains enforceable in all other contexts and jurisdictions.